Thursday, June 4, 2009

HEART BREAK !!!


I've been thru hell
Trying to get you out of my life
But after all this time
I can't help myself but miss you.

Now, all alone
Thinking of my life once again
My past is passing me by
I feel a lot of pains
I shed a lot of tears
As I remember all we’ve been through.

You’re once a dream that came true
An illusion that turned to reality
But suddenly, things turned differently.

You give me sleepless night
Coz you keep staying on my mind
I can’t stop crying
Coz I’m missing you…

My life will never be the same again
Now that you’re gone
I will be trapped in this loneliness forever.

I thought this was a poem I would never have to write
I hope my tongue was something I could bite
But realized it’s just something I cannot do
I’m still so in Love with you, after all this time.

Your heart is now with someone else
I’m so jealous
I can’t bear these bullets anymore
The pain of losing you is still fresh in my brain
Every day my heart feels the pain
Will things ever be same again?...

I want you to know I’m heartbroken
I want you to know I’m hurt
But please….
I don’t want you to look at the tears in my eyes as I cry…

1 comment:

ablex said...

heartbreak is heartfelt that causes an illusion of the heart, the heart bears a burden of stress called the disease of the heart,some say heartattack some say cancer,as for me i know its heartbreak resulting from the intensity of the lost luv.,